RiverFall's eStatement service is a convenient way to receive your account statement electronically. There are many benefits to this FREE service:
- Dependability - Your eStatement is available earlier, usually on the 1st of the month.
- Convenience - Access your eStatement and check images anytime from anywhere with internet access.
- Statement Archive - Your eStatements are archived for 24 months.
- Record - Print and/or save statements and check images.
- Security - Your eStatement is protected by the latest security measures on a secure site.
- Control - You can return to paper statements at any time.
- Support - Contact Member Service at 205.759.1505 or email [email protected] for support.
By taking advantage of eStatements, you won't have to wait for your statement to arrive in the mail, you avoid clutter from unnecessary paper statements, and you help your credit union cut down on printing and postage expense.
You will also ensure that your account information is protected from identity theft thieves who might steal your mail in an effort to steal your identity. Statistics show that hundreds of thousands of cases each year of identity theft result from stolen mail. On-line enrollment is available, so get started today!
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CONDUCTING ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS:
All electronic services are free to RCU account holders. For security purposes, electronic services which are not actively used will be cancelled. Free re-enrollment is permitted.