With Online Banking, you can manage your account via a secure site from anywhere with internet access. Here are just a few of the things you can do:
- Make or schedule loan payments
- Make or schedule transfers
- Check account balances and histories
- View and print check images
- Request a stop payment
- Access your eStatement
- Apply for a loan (coming soon!)
- Update personal account information (address, phone, email)
- Send secure email to Member Service
Best of all, you can enjoy the convenience of Online Banking at no cost! Ready to get started? Enroll today by clicking first time user in the online banking login box to the left.
For support, call 205.759.1505 or email [email protected].
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CONDUCTING ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS:
To be set up for account to account transfers, contact Member Service at 205.759.1505. All electronic services are free to RCU account holders. For security purposes, electronic services which are not actively used will be cancelled. Free re-enrollment is permitted.