Enjoy a competitive rate for the lifetime of your loan. Your rate always stays the same — no matter what.
Make extra payments to pay off your loan faster and avoid additional interest. No fees or pre-payment penalties.
Withdraw extra payments anytime. Your payoff schedule automatically adjusts, never beyond your original loan terms.
See where you stand 24/7 with a mobile-friendly interface and visualize changes before you make them!
Use It for your next car, or any other personal need.
Want to learn more about this new kind of loan? Watch the video.
Take-Backs In Action
Your Loan (very cool)
- Make Extra
Payments (to get ahead)
- Take Back
Extra Funds (just because)
- Avoid Payments
and Interest (for the win)
- Pay ahead to pay off your loan faster and reduce interest costs
- Additional funds (your “take-back fund”) are always available to withdraw at a click of a button, with no penalties or fees
- Your rate remains the same and your payoff schedule adjusts automatically
- Maintain anytime control of your loan with a mobile-friendly personal dashboard
- The simple interface shows you a real-time view of where you stand at any given point
- Easily visualize the impact of changes you’re considering before you make them
- Track, make extra loan payments, or withdraw the extra funds with a click of a button
- Competitive, fixed rates for a wide range of needs:
- Auto purchase and refinance
- Home improvements
- Vehicle repairs or updates
- Family vacation
- Education expenses
- Personal projects or startups
- Major life events
- Debt consolidation
- Medical expenses
- And more!
How It Works
Pay ahead. Take it back. Finally, a loan that’s built for real life.
- You can choose to pay the minimum monthly payment and stay right on track.
- Or, if you have extra funds, you can put them toward your balance to pay it off sooner and save on interest.
- If something comes up, you can easily withdraw any extra you’ve paid with the click of a button.
- The funds are transferred into your chosen account, and your payoff schedule adjusts automatically.
Get the loan that gives you options.