Make your home in the Tuscaloosa area — and make it affordable with RiverFall.
- Variety of Financing Programs
- Competitive Rates
- Refinancing Available
- Finance the home you want, at a rate you can afford
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed-rate mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Prompt, local decision-making
- Friendly, reliable service throughout
- Available to residents of Tuscaloosa, Northport and the surrounding area
- Fixed-rate 1st mortgage, or traditional home purchase or refinance. Term is up to 15 years.
- Fixed-rate 1st mortgage for unimproved property or land. Term is up to 12 years.
- Adjustable-rate 1st mortgage, fixed for 7 years, then adjusted annually with a 30-year amortization.
And great news! We now offer 30-year FHA, VA, USDA and conventional mortgage loans. You can finance up to 100% for VA and USDA mortgages — no down payment required.
FHA offers a low down payment — only a 3.5 percent down payment is required and conventional, 30-year fixed offers financing up to 97% (with PMI/Private Mortgage Insurance). Speak to a lender today at 205-759-1505 and get your free pre-approval letter.