Find a branch in the CO-OP network and do your banking anywhere, nationwide.
- Bank at any branch in the CO-OP Shared Branch network
- More than 5,000 branches in-network nationwide
- Find the CO-OP location nearest you in one of these convenient ways:
- Handle a variety of banking activities, including:
- Transferring funds
- Loan payments
- Balance inquiries
- And more
- Easily and conveniently bank like you would at your home RiverFall branch
To bank at a CO-OP shared branch location, please bring the following:
- Your account number
- A valid United States government-issued picture identification (with signature)
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
Present these items to the member service representative, which will save you time and help them serve you. All transactions require identification because the CO-OP network cares about protecting your identity and account information.
If you have questions regarding your account or transactions that were done through the CO-OP network, please contact us.