We’re your go-to credit union for all of your banking needs. If there’s a service you didn’t find elsewhere on our site, you may find it here. Always feel free to contact us or visit a branch for any banking need you have.
Notary service is a free member benefit.
If you do not have an account with us, we will notarize your documents at a cost of $5.00 per item. Appointments are recommended, but not required. If you do not make an appointment, we recommend that you call to confirm availability.
Check your balance and do basic banking transactions with just a phone call! The phone number for our phone banking system is (205) 759-3900.
If you would like to access your account by phone, call the number above and follow the prompts.
With phone banking, you'll enjoy access via telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can check balances, account histories, transfer funds, make loan payments, and more! For questions, call (205) 759-1505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be set up for account to account transfers, please contact us. Phone banking is a free member benefit.
Our routing number is 262277286.
Safe Deposit Boxes*
Enjoy greater peace of mind by adding an extra layer of protection to your most valuable possessions. Stop by any branch to get details about safe deposit box rental. Safe deposit boxes are available at all of our locations. Yearly rental rates and other fees are as follows:
|Lost Key||Actual Cost|
Rental fees will be automatically deducted annually from the account holder's savings account. Please inquire for availability of sizes.
We are ready to assist you at any branch location. Here’s a short list of some of the services we provide:
- Cashier’s checks
- Coin counters
- Money orders
- Photo copies
Certain fees may apply for members and non-members for Miscellaneous Services.
Visa Gift Cards
Visa gift cards are available at all branch locations. These convenient, prepaid cards can be valued from $10 to $750, and can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted. The cost is $2 per card. Ideal for gift-giving, these cards are not reloadable. A monthly fee of $4.95 will assess after 12 consecutive months of inactivity.
To use a Visa gift card online, the card must be registered with the recipient's personal information at My Gift Card. This will enable a merchant to accept it for online purchases. Please note, however, online acceptance may vary by merchant. Additional services at the My Gift Card website include the ability to track purchases and check balances online.
Other reminders to consider when using these prepaid cards:
- You may use your Visa gift card at any gas station that accepts Visa debit cards, but to avoid the possibility of being declined, you should pay the attendant inside prior to pumping.
- For security reasons, the number and amount of transactions you can make may be limited.
- If you wish to use your card for a purchase that is greater than the balance of the funds available on your card, you must tell the merchant to charge only the exact amount of funds available on the card to the card and then you can pay the difference using another payment method.
- Once a merchant has obtained an "authorization" for a transaction, the authorization may result in a temporary hold for that amount for up to 10 days — even if you do not complete the purchase.
- If a gift card needs to be replaced, customer service will close the card account and promptly issue a new gift card with the remaining balance of the lost card. There is an $8 fee for this service. (Important: Your card must be registered in order to receive a replacement.)
- These cards are not valid for foreign transactions.
Visit My Gift Card for FAQs and complete Terms and Conditions for your Visa gift card.
*Safe deposit box rental is available only to RiverFall account holders. The contents of your safe deposit box are not insured against loss by RiverFall Credit Union or the NCUA. You may wish to obtain your own insurance on the contents of your box.